Saturday, March 8, 2008

Are you an unclutterer or a cleaner?

Un·clut·ter·er ənklətərər noun
1. One who seeks to get rid of clutter and distractions that create barriers to or hinder the formation of a remarkable life.
2. One who unclutters.

After reading this article, I learned that although I aspire to be an unclutterer, (and if I'm being honest, I even aspire to be a mere cleaner), I'm a pack-rat and a "put-it-off-'til-later"-er so things tend to pile up. Maybe when Reg and I get a house and have room to put things I can try some of the stuff this guy does (who, by the way, has a blog dedicated to uncluttering your life: http://unclutterer.com/). So which one are YOU? A cleaner or an unclutterer?


Click HERE for the full story.

2 comments:

gemini72 said...

hmmm. which one am I: i am a "pretend I don't see the clutter" and "put it off until i have to clean up" ...i guess kev and i will definitely need a cleaning staff when we move out of grad housing..

Kath said...

Leona is definitely an unclutterer...it makes her batty.

I am a clutter binger--I clutter up & then make a big project of cleaning everything. At the end of the day, I care more about avoiding germiness than avoiding clutter.